Welcome to the Morrison County Fair Website.
August 9-11th 2018
Get Ready for another great fair in 2018 featuring….
Pig Races 2017 Sponsored by
4-H and Open Class Livestock/Horse Show
Adults $10.00 Kids 10 & under $5.00
Motocross~ Wednesday 7pm
Tuff Truck & Car Competition ~ Thursday 7pm
Demolition Derbies~ Friday 7pm
4×4 Truck & Tractor Pull~ Saturday 3pm
Performing Free in the Beer Gardens
Bands Sponsored by
Once again, the Morrison County Chapter of the Minnesota Deer Hunters Association will be having an antler fair at the county fair.
Antler Fair 2017, will be on Aug. 10- 13. Hunters are encouraged to bring in shed antlers, antler mounts, bear skulls, and head/shoulder mounts of Minnesota deer or bear. Minnesota moose antlers are also welcome. Last year we had items from over 13 Minnesota counties. A Minnesota Official Measurer will be present on Aug. 12 and 13 to score shed antlers, racks, and bear skulls.
Drawings will be held in four categories for anyone displaying an item for at least three hours (leave the item for all 4 days if you wish.)
The categories are
1. Display a shoulder/head mount of a bear or deer and have a chance at a $250 gift certificate from Shooting Sports.
2. Youth 10-17, display any item and have a chance at a Savage Bolt Action .22
3. Youth 9 and under, display an item and have a chance at a 4 person Coleman tent.
4. Adults displaying items (other than the head or shoulder mounts) , drawing for a $50 gift certificate from Shooting Sports
Please celebrate the hunt with us at the Morrison County Fair, Antler Fair 2017!
Art Reuck, President
Morrison County Chapter of the Minnesota Deer Hunters Association
Free Fairgrounds Admission (No per person fee)
Daily Parking – $3.00 per car
3 day Parking Pass – $5.00 per car
*No Pets Allowed* Service Animals Only
Billboard Sign Sponsors 2017
- Complete Grain Systems
- Midwest Machinery
- Ron Kresha
- Unity Bank
- Paul Gazwlka
- Greater Two Cylinder Club
- Cabin Fever
- Hilmerson Collision
- Bob Lemieur Roll off,Refuse, Recycling
- Pine Country Bank
- City Sanitary Service
- Auto Value
- Jeff Jelinski
- Morrison County ADA
- Morrison County 4-H
- Rural School House