food vendor application
i would like a application for a food vendor
I have Warrens famous BBQ I do bbq beef brisket bbq sandwiches
MORRISON COUNTY FAIR OF LITTLE FALLS
August 9th- 11th 2018
PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT
Firm, Organization or Individual Name __________________________________________________
Address ________________________________ City, State, Zip Code _______________________
Person responsible for application _____________________________________________________
Contracts and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Business phone ________________ Home phone _________________ Fax _________________
E-Mail Address _____________________________________________________________
Food products to be sold (use back side or submit support materials as necessary)
Size desired (frontage and depth) _________ frontage X ________ depth (minimum)
Space size must include all awnings, tie-ons, overhangs, trailer hitches, etc.
Anticipated electrical circuits needed:
120 volt, 15 amp ( ) 240 volt, 50 amp ( ) Other
Will you need a water hook-up? Yes ____ No____________ Water Hook-up not guaranteed
References (include name of Fair, show, or business with contact person and phone number of each):
I/We have read and agree to follow the exhibitor rules and regulations as outlined by the Morrison County
Agricultural Society for exhibiting at the 2018 Morrison County Fair.
Enclosed is a check payable to the Morrison County Agricultural Society for $200 per booth.
Signed _______________________________________ Date ________________________________
Morrison County Agricultural Society
P.O. Box 177
Little Falls, MN 56345
Phone (320) 632-1040 Office use only: Date Received __________________
Food NOT allowed to sell in your booth include……….
Cheese Curds, Corndogs
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR COMMERCIAL EXHIBITORS
AT THE MORRISON COUNTY FAIR IN LITTLE FALLS, MINNESOTA
1. Exhibitor spaces are not transferable
2. The exhibitor accepts full responsibility for all liabilities for damages to persons or property arising out
of his/her use and occupancy of these premises.
3. The Morrison County Agricultural Society (Fair Board) will not be responsible for any loss by theft,
fire, accident, or act of God.
4. Exhibitors will provide their own extension cords, tables, and chairs.
5. The exhibitor will not interfere with other exhibitors by activity beyond the space rented or by nuisance such as excessive volume on a public address system, musical instruments, bright lights, etc.
6. Applications for space must be paid in full. If for any reason, the designated bank returns a check; a
fee of $30.00 will be charged to the Exhibitor. Failure to comply after receiving notification will
automatically cancel the contract with no refunds being made, unless the Fair has approved other
arrangements. Contracts returned, as “undeliverable” by the Post Office will be cancelled.
7. Refund of any amount paid the Fair by the Exhibitor will be at the Fair’s sole discretion.
8. The Fair Board reserves the right to cancel or deny any application by refunding the fee and
indicating the reason for the denial or cancellation of the application.
9. General liability insurance coverage naming the Morrison County Agricultural Society as additional
insured is required of Exhibitor; insurance policy for Exhibitor selling any product must include product
liability coverage. Insurance must cover all Exhibitors’ activity on the Morrison County Fairgrounds.
Certification of Insurance may be returned with this Agreement, but must be provided to the Fair no
later than Saturday, August 1, 2018. If you are a small at-home business you are probably covered
under your homeowner’s policy.
11. Exhibitors will keep their areas neat and clean.
12. Commercial exhibit hours will be Thursday and Friday from 12:00 noon to 10:00 p.m. Exhibit hours for Saturday will be 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. All exhibit booths
must be staffed during the hours the exhibits are open for public viewing.
13. All exhibits must remain intact and staffed. Release of exhibits will be Sunday morning
14. Exhibits may be set up on Wednesday starting at 5:00 p.m. and must be completed by 12:00 noon Thursday (may set up earlier with appointment) 320-632-1040.
15. Exhibitors must send in a ST19 form along with their booth rental form and payment.
MINNESOTA STATE BOARD OF ELECTRICITY
MORRISON COUNTY FAIR ELECTRICAL SAFETY CODE REQUIREMENTS
Each stand, tent, trailer, ride or other display or concession wanting electricity must have a fuse or
circuit breaker type of disconnect to open up or shut off all hot lines of power. If exposed to the weather,
it must be a rain-tight style of disconnect. This disconnect must be located within sight and within 6′ of the operators station.
All cords are required to be listed for extra-hard usage, wet location, sunlight resistant type SE, SEO, SOO, ST, STO, or STOO of at least #12 gauge copper wire with a ground wire and grounded cord caps.
Cords are not allowed to be spliced, cracked, or to have any outer covering missing.
Cords are not allowed to be driven over.
Cord plugs and cord connectors are not permitted to lay on the ground.
Cords must be continuous from the distribution box to the concession and must not consist of several short cords plugged together.
Flexible cords or cables run on the ground, where accessible to the public, shall be covered with
approved non-conductive mats. Cables and mats shall be arranged so as not to present a tripping
All metal boxes, lights, motors, appliances, and other electrical equipment must be grounded! Clamp on type lights with metal reflectors are not permitted unless the reflector is grounded at the factory.
Every stand, tent, trailer, ride, display, or concession will be inspected at the Morrison County Fairgrounds
by a Minnesota State Board of Electricity Electrical Inspector.
Code violations: Non-complying installations shall be immediately disconnected when so ordered by the Electrical Inspector. Energizing any equipment without complying with the Electrical Requirements will be considered cause for legal action by the Minnesota State Board of Electricity.
Call Al Poser at Central Minnesota Electric, Inc. at (320) 632-3946 if you have any questions about the above electrical requirements.
I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the above listed Electrical Safety Code Requirements.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *